Financier Software Pty Ltd (ACN: 140 224 102) GDPR Policy Statement – May 2018
The European Union General Data Protection Regulation (The GDPR) contains new data protection requirements that apply from 25 May 2018.
Financier Software Pty Ltd offers services to the EU in the form of software licences, support, consulting and training and education programs. Financier Software Pty Ltd collects information for the sole purpose of being able to provide timely services and support responses to our customers and interested parties.
Financier Software Pty Ltd (Castaway Forecasting) takes seriously the transparency and fairness in the collection and use of personal data and will let individuals know for what purpose their data will be used for.
We aim to:
- make it clear to individuals who subscribe to our software, who register for our events or other subscriptions for what purpose the information is held
- ensure individuals know they can unsubscribe to specific or all communications at any point. Where people wish to unsubscribe, we will ask specific information about which names and companies they want to unsubscribe and for which products and services they are unsubscribing
- only collect or process personal data where we believe there is a legitimate reason to do so or we believe you have a interest in our company
- only hold personal data for a given period necessary to serve the lifetime of the subscription of the service we are providing you
Should you currently subscribe to receive information about software release updates, training or education services, you may contact us at any time to withdraw consent
Financier Software understands your data must be freely given with full consent and we therefore collect the minimum amount of information required to deliver our services.
Personal information collected may include the following:
- Licencing/ Training and Consulting Services:
- Name, business telephone number and business e-mail address
- Company details, including physical and/ or mailing address
- Computer information such as computer name (as set up by you), company server name, computer owner (set up by you) and IP address
- Payment details if purchases are made, or invoices paid, over the phone or by e-mail. Please note payments to our company via third-party protected gateways (Stripe, Recurly, WBC or Eventbrite) do not allow our company to collect or store this financial data
- Training and Consulting Services only:
- Personal information, such as food intolerances or accessibility requirements to ensure your attendance at training or consulting days is comfortable
If you withdraw consent from our company to hold any information which might identify you, we may be in a position where we are not able to continue to provide our software or services to you or your company. In this case, we will communicate with you to advise any impact on your software or services.
Financier Software will never disclose or transfer our customer’s data for the purpose of marketing or distribution.
The point of contact for any queries relating to the GDPR Policy of Financier Software Pty Ltd is our Data Protection Officer, the COO, as follows:
Attention: Data Protection Officer
Financier Software Pty Ltd (Castaway Forecasting)
Suite 303/ 35 Lime St, SYDNEY, NSW 2000, Australia E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org